Debbie Muir always wanted to be a coach. She loves the thoughtful, methodical work of distilling difficult objectives into attainable steps – a clear application of her background in education and curriculum design. She loves seeing participants pass new goalposts each week and, most of all, she loves creating an environment where others can excel. Debbie has brought success into the lives of many – including Mark Tewksbury, who Debbie coached all the way to Olympic Gold. She is known to have the Midas touch.
Mark’s achievements go beyond his athleticism. In 2020, he was recognized for championing equity, inclusion and human rights, on and off the field, by being appointed Companion of the Order of Canada, the country’s highest civilian honour. For decades, Mark has been a leader in both the Olympic and Special Olympics movements. In 2019, he was awarded the Muhammed Ali Humanitarian Award for Gender Equity. Drawing on his life’s work, Mark wants to help others leave their own legacies.
Mark and Debbie don’t just teach the Great Traits fundamentals – they live them.
Learn more about Great Traits Academy at GreatTraitsAcademy.com
With your monthly subscription you will receive:
- Two new digital “Trait Chapters” every 30 days. Each Trait Chapter will include:
- A Trait Talk video, in which Mark and Debbie introduce a new trait and discuss its importance to the program.
- An audiovisual slide show, which walks participants through the key concepts of each Trait Chapter.
- A downloadable workbook, which will challenge the participant to look inwards and keep records of their old and new behaviors.
- Purchasing this subscription as a gift? You’ll receive a graphic to share with your loved one while they wait for their product.